Curious to how my labor went down? I decided to do a three part vlog of Mabel's birth story. It was easier than typing the whole thing out. ;) Go ahead and watch and let me know if you have any questions! I'm more than happy to answer!
Part 1 - Early Labor
Part 2 - Active Labor and Delivery
Part 3 - After Delivery
*Yay! We're finally in the top 20! Don't forget to vote daily!*








2 comments:
Thank you sooo much for doing these vlogs!! I'm 35 weeks along with my first and petrified of labor & delivery! We had our childbirth class this past weekend and that just made it worse! It's reassuring to know that you made it through au natural!
Wow! I have never given birth, but I am so appreciative of you sharing this. I get my babies through adoption and this is great to know what the birth mothers go through!
Post a Comment