Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oops, We Aren't In The Lead Anymore!

Of what? Of the blogger contest that Baby Gizmo is running in conjunction with the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!  I couldn't have been more thrilled to learn that we were in 1st yesterday!  BUT we dropped today.  Can you help get the lead back?  Each day ya'll enter the giveaway and use Modern Mommyhood as your referral blog, not only do you get an extra entry for yourself, but you boost the blog in the contest too!  Hopefully we can get the lead back and I really need your help! I'll be mentioning the giveaway for each day until the 12th!  I really hope I'm not bugging you guys too much, but once again the prizes are pretty neat!

Sooo Day 4 = 2 winners!  Yep, 2!  The prizes are Skip+Hop Bath-time sets that look pretty fun for the kiddos.  Go and see for yourself!


 And thanks again for all your support ladies! 

post signature
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...