Tuesday, December 13, 2011

29 Weeks Pregnant - Belly Pic and Blog Update!

It's pregnancy week 29 and you all know that means a new picture and a new vlog! 
Here you go:

And here's the vlog:
post signature 
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

Jessica @ a new adventure said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen! I looked like a whale at 29 weeks!

I found you over at MBC. Newest follower.
I would love if you check out my blog @ www.anewadventureblog.com

The Light said...

Hi Morgan! Stopping by from the Finding New Friends Blog Hop. Congrats on the pregnancy - you look adorable! My little man is 20 months and it is truly the best adventure of your life - an unbelievable gift!

Love the idea of doing vlogs too! I've been contemplating.

Hope you'll stop by!

Tessa @ thediaryofaworkingmother.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...