Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Had a Valentine's Day Baby - Mabel Has Landed

As you may or may not know...I went into labor on Valentine's Day! I had absolutely no idea that Mabel was going to come early...but she apparently had other plans!  I plan on posting my birth story soon (and yes I was able to have her naturally, just not a water birth as I had planned) but just wanted you all to know if you've sent me an email or post, I will be replying to them as soon as possible.  I couldn't imagine how hectic life could be but I'm loving every crazy minute of being a new momma.

Some of you may have already seen these pics on Facebook, but for those who have not, here they are:

Mabel's First Moments!

Me and Baby Mabel...she almost has as much hair as I do!
 More pictures will be added soon!

*Help a new momma out and click to vote*
Top Mommy Blogs - Click To Vote! 
 post signature

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

She's just adorable, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Army Wife and Momma of 3 said...

She is so precious, congrats Morgan :). Enjoy being a mommy :)

Alexa said...

Beautiful! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely perfect , she is precious !! Congrats sweetie !

Marie said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!

Kristie said...

congratulations! i hope you're adjusting to motherhood and managing to get some sleep. she's adorable! i can't wait to see more pictures!

More Than Favors said...

Congrats Morgan! She is Beautiful! OMG I subscribe to your Youtube Channel as I am currently 17 weeks pregnant and You have kind of been my guide along the way when i saw there was no new video... in over a week... I said hmm... What's going on? I came on here and WOW what a surprise!

LesbianFamilyDiary said...

Congrats! She is an adorable angel!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...